Onion River Kids Is Closed
We’ve Moved Back Home Across the Street!
The Onion River Kids storefront is now closed, but we’ve moved our favorite inventory back across the street to The Shoe Horn and Onion River Sports. Here are a few details to know about our transition:
- Footwear is now at The Shoe Horn – Check out our fabulous and EXPANDED selection of sandals, shoes, and boots for infants, children, and tweens from top kids’ brands: Keen, Saucony, PLAE, Livie & Luca, Merrell, Crocs, Bogs, Robeez, Sanita, and more!
- Kids’ gear is now at Onion River Sports – Find everything from kids’ skis, snowshoes, bikes, and bike accessories to kids’ packs, rainwear, swimwear, sun hats, winter hats and gloves, and outerwear. Our friendly staff is excited to help you and your little ones find the perfect gear for their adventures!
- Kids’ store punch cards have been transferred to The Shoe Horn. And good news for Moms and Dads: the punch card is now good on EVERYTHING at The Shoe Horn, not just children’s footwear! Get a punch for every $25 you spend, and when your card is filled we’ll send you a gift card for $25!
- Onion River Kids gift cards are still valid at both The Shoe Horn and Onion River Sports.
- Stop in and say hello to Martina! Look for everyone’s favorite full-time Onion River Kids employee now at The Shoe Horn, ready to help kids and grownups with all their footwear and clothing needs.
- Want to stay updated on all the latest and greatest in kids’ news and products here at our stores? Sign up for our Shoe Horn and Onion River Sports email newsletters on our homepages (follow the links above), and like The Shoe Horn on Facebook and Onion River Sports on Facebook!
- THANK YOU for 8 wonderful years! We look forwarding to seeing you for many, many more years to come on the other side of Langdon Street!